02 December 2009

It's December!

Holy crap, the holidays went by quick! Always after my birthday, the holidays fly by. I've got not really an update, just more rambling from the scary corners of my mind.


My Birthday - 10/28.

Jade after a bunch of shots.  This is why Jade and liquor shouldn't mix!


As you can see from my drunk photo, I had a WONDERFUL 33rd birthday! A good friend of mine played designated driver and told me that I acted a dang ol' fool! I remember drinking 2 long islands and having a crap load of tequila shots. Now the last time I had tequila was in St. Cloud, Minnesota and my friends had to PEEL my ass off the DJ because I thought he was soooo cute! Now most of what happened, I can only go by what he told me. The night continued like this:

  • I almost took my ponytail off and waved it in the air.
  • I was "cocked back, hollering like a hillbilly" at the DJ.
  • I had two foam plates, using them as fans and asked him, "Would you like some left breast or right breast?" while holding the plates under my boobs.
  • I imitated Princess Leia with the same plates saying, "Help me, Obi-wan! You're my only hope!"
  • I wrote on a piece of paper: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEE! And stuck it to my forehead.
  • Somehow I got a hold of a tiara and was wearing it.
  • I slammed all the shot glasses on the bar.
  • When I gave him the keys for us to leave, I continued to chitchat at the bar while he started the car up. He thought I was right behind him!
  • Security had to walk me to the car and when I finally opened the door, he yelled at me, "Get yo drunk ass in the car!" Funny, I've heard that a few times before! LOL
  • Once I got back to his place, I had trouble removing my jewelry to go to sleep.
  • I passed out and was snoring 5 minutes later.
Damn I had a good time! This Scorpio can REALLY party! LOL Trust me, I felt that shit the next day too. I was too through, I let him drive and slept in the car!



The Gym.



I'm still going to the gym and now I'm adding the dreaded treadmill to my rotation. I managed to stagger for about 3 minutes before my fat ass almost had a coronary. I only have one thing to say about the treadmill: JESUS, MARY, K-CI AND JOJO! THE PAIN! DEAR GOD, THE PAIN!!!! *THUD* X_X I didn't know this rat bastard of a machine could cause THIS much pain in a mere span of three minutes.

Yes.

I walked for a total of THREE MINUTES for my first shot.

And now my butt feels like it's been lit aflame!




Crouching Tiger, Hidden Hydrant
(Thank you Very Smart Brothas!)



I'm just catching wind of the media whirl storm that's surrounding Tiger and his wife. At first, I thought she was trying to rescue her hubby from the car. I mean, really, what wife wouldn't do that if she could?! Now all of sudden skanks are popping out the network going after him. Even if he was cheating, he definitely didn't deserve a 9 iron upside the head. I'm sure all women at some point in time wanted to tee off against their boyfriend's head, but it doesn't make it right. I feel the only time one should get physical is if they are being threatened and there's no other way out.




Damn Phone!


Last night, this is how I felt about my phone! My phone dropped signal and couldn't get it up! I kept taking the battery out, rebooting it. I even did a master reset to the factory settings and it just told me to go fuck off. I called AT&T and they told me I had to wait to see if it will pick up again, if not I needed a new sim card. I missed about 12 hours of air time and it was down. Gotdammit!




White House Party Crashers.


Yeah, that pic pretty much sums up those two douchebags. I'm willing to bet my left nipple, if they had been Tyrone and LaShonda Jackson, or Hector and Maria Hernandez, they would have been tazered, shot and beaten on site by Secret Service. The SS fucked up royally in this situation. Not only did they slide in, they made it next to the POTUS and the VPOTUS AND their wives!


That's pretty much sums up my thoughts this go round. I'm aiming to do more posting because I do have tons of thoughts, it's just getting on the comp to post them is what kills me.


-

No comments: