02 April 2009

Another Post...sigh

Well, my saga is ever lasting and continuing with a heaping dose of PAIN. I've had quite a few things happen between this post and my last. So I'll do a catch up and try to post more in the future.

Recently, my mother had to have surgery and was in the AUSHU (read ICU) at Christ Medical Center. I was able to visit her after her surgery, but immediately became ILL. FUUUCK! Of all the times, moms really needed me, I couldn't be there because I was a walking bio-hazard. I probably picked it up from someone in the AUSHU. It wasn't no ordinary run of the mill cold, no this sucker came with a SINUS INFECTION complete with red/green yuck spewing forth from my throat and chest. Blerrgh.

Other news, I have another interview. YAY ME!

Yes, I do say yay me in real life.

Anyways. I finally got a REAL interview as an Administrative Assistant. I've been doing admin type work all my life, so I think it's time I get the title to go with it. Hell, admins go on to the exec level and can pull damn near 70 stacks a year.

I was able to upgrade my phone. I decided my one gift at least for now will be a GOOD phone. Not just any raggedy piece of shit they give away for free, but something I'll pluck some change into and can hold on for a while.

Hence, the SAMSUNG ETERNITY! (insert chorus singing hallelujah)

This phone...man, it does EVERYTHING! If they can teach this phone to give head, I'll be STRAIGHT! It's all touch screen and damn near like an iphone without the iprice! Ohh my new phone, my new love and it's allll mine! *girlish squeal*

One of my major goals this year is to JOIN A GYM! It's gonna hurt like a sonofabitch, but I resolve to do it. I want to see if I can actually lose weight without having to go the surgery route. I really don't wany to be skinny.

Seriously, I'm 6 feet tall, skinny is NOT an option.

I would like to get to how I was in high school, kinda agile and quick footed. This damn arthritis has REALLY slowed me down and I'm not agile as I used to be.

With me luck!

-

No comments: