17 June 2009

Updates

I've been a busy little bunny since I last posted an entry. I'm still working out and just had a doctor visit today. There's three more pounds of me gone. WHOO HAA!

I've had an interview with Jim Fannin Brands, Inc. In case you don't know, Jim Fannin is a motivational speaker who invented the S.C.O.R.E System. It seems Jim is looking for a new Administrative Assistant. His old one was promoted to a new position and she's looking for the next person to fill her old space. I even got an autographed copy of his book; S.C.O.R.E for Life. I've been reading it since I got it, it's quite interesting!

I don't know if anyone remembers, but that one guy I met at Martini Monday back in April. We've been talking for the past 2 months and we've even went out on a few occasions. He's a cool guy and I'm insanely attracted to him. I haven't had that reaction to a guy in YEARS. (No, I didn't have that reaction to my ex) So I'm just playing everything low key. This year is the year of me, I'm not entertaining anything new at the moment.

I think my next step this year might be to get dreads! Or maybe Sisterlocks, they look more like micros than dreads. Who knows. My hair is growing out of control and working out makes it look like a total bushel of straw, so maybe I'll go natural!

This has definitely been an interesting year!

-

2 comments:

jcsavestheday said...

I have thougt about going natural, too. I'm currently considering transitioning my hair to natural by letting it grow out and then cutting the relaxed part off. The only thing is that my hir is firly long, and I like having long hair. So it would take me a minute to get my natural hair to a decent length.

Those sisterlocks look really cool, though.

Jade Star said...

Thanks for your reply!

My friend who has his hair natural, said the hardest part was getting it to lock and every six weeks getting the dreads touched up and twisted to include the new growth.

If I do go the Sisterlock route, I might just start my hair off as is.