01 July 2009

Shit I See At the Gym

Yesterday made officially TWO WHOLE MONTHS since I've started working out! I've upped my weights and I'm now currently pulling 80lbs upper (lat machine) and 85lbs lower body. My free weights are now 7.5. That's a huge step from the 2.5 I started with!

Enough about that, there are some women that come to the gym in shorts that they wore in high school, but somehow managed to cram their asses in, with NO UNDERWEAR.

Yeah, that's right, people, I said it: No panties.

Let me get this right. You're in the gym, so of course you're going to sweat and you wear NO UNDERWEAR?! HHHHAAAARRRRFFF! Hot melted tuna anyone?! Not only are the shorts "coochie cutters," as we used to call them, some have butt cheeks hanging out that look like a 6 year old took aim with a BB gun and lit their asses up.

Come on now! Just because it's an all women's gym, doesn't mean I want to see your asscheeks swaying to and fro in the wind while you hop up and down on the treadmill. Have some decency!

One thing I have noticed though, the ones that pull the too tight short shit, are usually average sized. Most of the big girls (like myself) are usually covered up like most people should! And it makes me wonder, did they even LOOK in the mirror in the changing room before they came bouncing out here, cheesecake and all?

But the apex of my working out happened last week. I was once working on my shoulders. (lifting weights over head) and caught a view of some chicks snatch! Apparently, she was doing leg lifts IN FRONT OF THE MIRROR and taking pictures of the entire gym!

Fucked up my whole workout! I shouldn't see a twat! The only twat I should see/be concerned about is my OWN! And she is definitely covered up and put away when I am working out!

So apparently now I have to wear headphones AND sunshades when I go work out. I wasn't the only victim caught in this flash by. Two other women saw as well and one even blurted, "What the hell!?" when she saw the clam flash.

This shit is getting outta control! Don't get me started on the chicks that come to the gym in full glam mode, jump on a tread mill for 3 minutes and leave!

I love the gym, I swear I do, but some of these chicks need a reality check. Like a 5lb jelly bell upside the fucking forehead.

-

2 comments:

Rev Lauren G - Queen of Forgiveness said...

I don't like looking at no woman's stuff either. I would have expected some mess like that a coed gym, but not a woman's gym.

But, hey, you have to think. Those women could be trying to attract another woman.

Still buss downs never the less. Sad!

Jade Star said...

My whole reason for choosing a female only gym was to feel comfortable and be able to workout without feeling judged.

Now I gotta worry about random snatch flashes!

They could be trying to attract other women, because it's the SAME damn people every time.

Ugh!