12 October 2009

Kill Me Now!

Jesus, Mary, KCi and Jojo!

The pain I am experience right now is almost seventh rung of hell pain.

Last friday, I was enjoying a hard shelled taco from Taco Bell when I heard a loud *CRACK* then some grinding sounds. At first I thought it was the taco shell, but something told me to look in my mouth. My tooth had cracked and was bleeding like crazy!

Saturday, I called 1-800-DENTIST and they referred me to a dentist over in Evergreen Park that would see me that same day. I went in hoping it would get pulled and my pain would be over, no I would have to wait because it was INFECTED!

INFECTED?!

FUCK!

So I spent the weekend in pain and today I went to get it pulled.

Oh wait, it gets better!

I get in and he goes to numb me and the stuff wore off in 5 minutes! I started to freak, so he shot me up again and this time he tapped the nerve in the tooth and dude almost caught a left to the face!

So now that I'm numbed all over basically, he goes to yank it and it SHATTERS into a million pieces! Now he has to use that tool and basically DIG the damn thing out piece by piece. I'm amazed he didn't dislocate my jaw the way he was yanking and pulling and twisting and turning.

It took 5 minutes to get the entire tooth out, the longest 5 minutes of my damn life. Now he's twisted and pulled, he tore my gum up so now I have over TWELVE sutures in my mouth. The only good thing about this, I have a prescription for Vicodin and a refill!

I'm amazed I was able to type this because I am fuzzy as hell right now.

-

No comments: