03 July 2009

Happy Fun Infections!

Well, had to go back to the doc because I wasn't doing too well. It seems I couldn't breathe quite right. After working out, I would be too winded and couldn't catch my breath. I thought my RA was acting up again. Just for those who don't know...

Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is an autoimmune disease that causes chronic inflammation of the joints. Rheumatoid arthritis can also cause inflammation of the tissue around the joints, as well as in other organs in the body.

It seems that my RA loves my lungs! I had some fluid in the chest and now I'm taking some medicine to clear it up. One thing, with this medicine I cannot have ANY ALCOHOL while taking it.

No martinis for the kid.

Gotdammit!

I have to finish the ENTIRE rotation of drugs to make sure the minor infection is cleared up. I have to wait an entire WEEK plus one day before I can take another drink.

But wait, it gets better!

Not only this crap happens. Mother nature's ol evil ass decided to pay me a visit. So now I can't have SEX or DRINK.

I though I would at least have one vice to supplement for the other since it would be out of commission.

This is going to be a looooooooooooong week.

Dammitdammitdammitdammitdammit!

Sometimes I HATE being a woman and this is one of those times. I would go have a drink and chill, but I can't do that!

*burst into tears*

-

No comments: