10 May 2010

I'm Back!



I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaack!

I realized lately that I haven't blogged anything since last year!

WTF was up with that?

Well, things really haven't changed since I last posted. I'm still working out, er well trying to. I'm having issues with trying to get my rheumatoid arthritis in check. Now that my grinding pain has stopped in my knees thanks to these new supplements, I can now feel which parts of my legs are sorely undeveloped and now I have to arrange my lower body plan to strengthen these parts.

I did some research and found that Turmeric is VERY good for keeping arthritis flares down. Within TWO days of taking the Turmeric supplements, my grinding pain was GONE and hasn't come back since! I wish I'd heard about this years earlier before the deterioration became so bad I could barely walk.

I'm also taking green tea, alpha lipioc acid supplements. The green tea gives me a little boost and the ALA is REALLY helping my skin stay clear. The only gross thing is the ALA made me shed like a lizard the first 2 weeks. I was able to take a knife and just peel skin off my hands and fingers. GROSS!

So, still jobless, still fat (just not as I was before), still in school. I have no choice but to keep it moving. That's what I'm good at and I'll have to keep doing it until I get...somewhere.


No comments: